Zenith Minerals Limited is a Perth based company focused on increasing shareholder value by the identification, exploration and development of base, industrial and precious metal deposits, principally in Australia.
Listed on the Australian Securities Exchange (ASX) in May 2007 (ASX Code ZNC) under the name Zinc Co Australia Limited, the Company subsequently changed its name to Zenith Minerals Limited in November 2010 after the discovery of significant magnetite iron at the Mount Alexander prospect and high-grade manganese in the Earaheedy Basin, both in Western Australia.
The management and board of Zenith Minerals Limited have extensive experience in exploration and development of metal deposits.
The Company’s main focus is advancing its project portfolio of high-quality, gold, lithium and base metals projects whilst extracting value from the Mount Alexander magnetite iron deposit.
Key gold, lithium and base metal projects include:
• Kavaklitepe Gold Project, Turkey (Zenith 30%) - Recent (2013) grass roots gold discovery in Tethyan Belt. Large, high order gold soil / IP anomaly >1km strike. Continuous rock chip sampling to: 54m @ 3.33g/t gold, including 21.5m @ 7.2 g/t gold. Initial drill results include: 9 m @ 5.2 g/t Au from surface, 7.8 m @ 7.3 g/t Au from 3.3 m and 16.4m @ 4.7 g/t Au from 82.1m depth. 24 drill holes completed in 2016 drill campaign.
• Zacatecas Lithium Brine Project, Mexico (100%) - New tenure (26,000 acres) staked over extensive system of salt lakes within an emerging lithium brine district at Zacatecas in central Mexico. Lithium brines to 2.1% lithium reported in regional water and surface sediment sampling program conducted by the Mexican Federal Government from solar evaporation ponds for salt production on adjacent salt lake (10km west of Zenith’s new tenure).
• Split Rocks Lithium & Gold Project, WA (100%) - New applications covering 500km2 in emerging Forrestania lithium district.
• San Domingo Lithium Project, Arizona, USA (ZNC 100%) – 9km x 1.5km lithium pegmatite field, initial surface sampling returned: 5m @ 1.97%Li2O including 2.4m @ 2.49% Li2O
• Spencer & Wilson Salt Flat Lithium Brine Projects, Nevada USA (ZNC 100%) - Two lithium brine targets in producing lithium region.
• Burro Creek Lithium Project, Arizona USA (ZNC option to acquire 100%) - Large scale lithium (Li) clay target under exclusive option.
• Develin Creek Copper-Zinc-Silver-Gold Project, QLD (ZNC 100%) - 3 known VHMS massive sulphide deposits with JORC resources, 50km of strike of host volcanic rocks, drill results include: 13.2 metres @ 3.3% copper, 4.0% zinc, 30g/t silver and 0.4g/t gold
• Earaheedy Manganese Project, WA (ZNC 100%) - New manganese province discovered by ZNC, potential DSO drill intersections (+40%Mn)
• Mt Alexander Iron Ore Project, WA (ZNC 100%) - JORC magnetite Resource 566 Mt @ 30.0% Fe close to West Pilbara coast, 50% of target untested - Seeking development partner/ buyer for iron project.