- Sampling by Zenith returned up to 192ppm lithium from salt lake surface;
- The high-grade lithium surface sample results are coincident with gravity low anomalies reflecting basin sedimentary sequences that potentially host lithium brines.
- Both aeromagnetic and gravity modelling indicate complex basement geology indicative of major faults capable of channelling and focusing lithium enriched geothermal fluids; and
- Ground based magnetotelluric (MT) geophysical surveys indicates conductive layer in upper 200 – 300m below surface, representing a lithium brine drill target.
- Fully permitting for drill testing.
Wilson Salt Flat USA
Zenith Minerals Limited is a Western Australian based company focused on increasing shareholder value by the identification, exploration and development of base, industrial and precious metal deposits.
ABN 96 119 397 938
- PO Box 1426, West Perth WA 6872
- +61 8 9226 1110
- GPO Box 5193 Sydney NSW 2001
- Level 5, 126 Phillip StreetSydney NSW 2000
- Level 2, 267 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
- Australia: 1300 288 664
- Overseas: +61 2 9698 5414