- The 100% owned Split Rocks Project covers a large portion (total area >500sqkm) of the Forrestania Greenstone Belt of Western Australia. This emerging lithium district is host to the new Earl Grey lithium deposit containing 189Mt @ 1.5% Li2O (KDR ASX Release 19th Mar 2018).
- RC drill testing of the Dulcie lithium pegmatite target confirmed thick pegmatite bodies containing broad anomalous levels of lithium including: 79m @ 284ppm Li2O with a peak value of 1m @ 1072ppm Li2O. Pegmatite body remains open to the north and west (ZNC ASX release 14 Aug 2018).
- Soil sampling defined 7 lithium anomalies to date, of which 5 have had preliminary shallow drill tests.
- Significant gold mineralisation at the Dulcie Prospect includes: 5m @ 2.51 g/t gold including 1m @ 8.79 g/t gold & 2m @ 6.54g/t gold, ZNC ASX Release 5th June 2018 – follow-up drilling to be completed.
- Option on bedrock gold & lithium rights over adjoining Dulcie Heap Leach Operation (DHLGO). High-grade historic drill results include: 0m @ 16.91 g/t Au, 2.0m @ 32.73 g/t Au, 2.0m @ 16.5 g/t Au, 2.0m @ 15.40 g/t Au, 5.0m @ 4.73 g/t Au, 4.0m @ 4.90 g/t Au & 9.0m @ 2.10g/t Au. Several high-priority drill targets for follow-up.
- Zenith’s initial 16-hole drill program of approximately 2000m successfully confirmed bedrock gold targets beneath the currently operating Dulcie Heap Leach Gold Project (DHLGO) held by a 3rd party. Better results include: 10m @ 2.20 g/t Au from 60m including 6m @ 3.32 g/t Au, 5m @ 3.23 g/t Au from 8m plus 4m @ 1.48 g/t Au from 44m and 1m @ 3.79 g/t Au from 124m, 5m @ 2.04 g/t Au from 34m including 2m @ 3.94 g/t Au and 2m @ 2.56 g/t Au from 32m (ZNC ASX Release 28th Oct 19).
- Highly encouraging initial reconnaissance surface sample results up to 0.39% Li2O from pegmatite bodies on the recently optioned Dulcie Heap Leach Gold Operation tenure.
DHLGO Prospect and Split Rocks Project Location Map Showing Regional Gold Endowment