- Initial reconnaissance sampling by Zenith returned up to 550ppm lithium in surface sediments – comparable to and higher than those from competitor lithium brine projects in the USA;
- The high-grade lithium surface sample results are coincident with gravity low anomalies reflecting basin sedimentary sequences that potentially host lithium brines.
- Local geothermal springs indicate active circulating hot waters capable of leaching lithium whilst both aeromagnetic and gravity modelling indicate complex basement geology indicative of major faults capable of channeling and focusing lithium enriched geothermal fluids; and
- Infill surface sampling and ground based geophysical surveys are planned prior to drill testing.
Zenith Minerals Limited is a Western Australian based company focused on increasing shareholder value by the identification, exploration and development of base, industrial and precious metal deposits.
ABN 96 119 397 938
- PO Box 1426, West Perth WA 6872
- +61 8 9226 1110
- GPO Box 5193 Sydney NSW 2001
- Level 5, 126 Phillip StreetSydney NSW 2000
- Level 2, 267 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
- Australia: 1300 288 664
- Overseas: +61 2 9698 5414