- Abundant lithium bearing pegmatite dykes within Zenith’s claims over an area 9km by 1.5km;
- Initial continuous rock chip sampling returned very encouraging results up to 5m @ 1.97% Li2O including 2.4m @ 2.49% Li2O within 14.1m zone @ 1.02%Li2O from spodumene rich pegmatites;
- In the SW of the project area select grab samples returned high-grade lithium from pegmatite dykes of 5.8% and 8.0% Li2O. Systematic composite rock chip sampling of more strongly weathered spodumene rich pegmatite returned: 2.9m @ 0.86% Li2O, 2.8m @ 0.69% Li2O, 3m @ 0.71% Li2O, and 3m @ 0.56% Li2O, the latter two samples are part of a near true width zone of 12.7m @ 0.45% Li2O; and
- Lithium as spodumene and amblygonite concentrates along with tantalum was produced from pegmatites within the district during the period 1947 – 1952.
San Domingo USA
Zenith has a vision to build a gold and base metals discovery business with a team of proven project finders.
ABN 96 119 397 938
- PO Box 1426, West Perth WA 6872
- +61 8 9226 1110
- GPO Box 5193 Sydney NSW 2001
- Level 5, 126 Phillip Street Sydney NSW 2000
- Level 2, 267 St Georges Terrace Perth WA 6000
- Australia: 1300 288 664
- Overseas: +61 2 9698 5414