The Earaheedy project is located approximately 110km north of Wiluna, Western Australia. Zenith holds a 25% interest in the Earaheedy Joint Venture with Rumble, with Zenith’s interest free carried until completion of a Bankable Feasibility Study.
RC drilling has confirmed continuity of width and higher-grade Zn–Pb with Ag at the Chinook and Magazine prospects. The prospects are two shallow, flat lying, large-scale unconformity related sandstone hosted Zn-Pb-Ag discoveries made by Rumble in January 2020.
Magazine Zn-Pb-Ag Prospect
Higher grade flat lying (up to 12.65% Zn + Pb) has been confirmed with:
- 12m @ 4.48% Zn + Pb, 2.91 g/t Ag from 88m (EHRC034) including 4m @ 7.36% Zn + Pb, 4.43 g/t Ag from 88m
The new intersection confirms nearby historic Zn-Pb: 7m @ 4.85% Zn + Pb from 103m (TRC47) including 2m @ 11.0% Zn + Pb from 103m.
Chinook Zn-Pb-Ag Prospect
Strong continuity of flat lying Zn-Pb confirmed with:
- *12m @ 3.39% Zn + Pb, 4 g/t Ag from 84m (EHRC022) including 4m @ 5.44% Zn + Pb, 6.5 g/t Ag from 85m
- Mineralisation lies within a broad zone of: *18m @ 2.44% Zn + Pb from 83m
EHRC022 lies 200m northeast of discovery hole EHRC019 (completed by Rumble Jan 2020) which returned:
- *11m @ 4.13% Zn + Pb, 12.78 g/t Ag from 61m (EHRC019) including 5m @ 4.7% Zn + Pb from 65m
- Mineralisation (EHRC019) lies within a very wide zone of *41m @ 1.41% Zn + Pb from 37m
Important: *indicates true width of mineralisation
Rumble outlined a shallow Exploration Target^ at the Earaheedy Project of 40Mt to 100Mt at 3.5% Zn-Pb to 4.5% Zn-Pb based on recent drilling results, geological understanding of the mineralisation geometry, continuity of mineralisation and regional geology, highlighting the potential for Earaheedy to be a world class Tier 1 base metal province.
^The potential quantity and grade of the Exploration Target is conceptual in nature, there has been insufficient exploration to estimate a Mineral Resource and it is uncertain if further exploration will result in the estimation of a Mineral Resource. Refer to further details on page 6 of the ZNC-RTR announcement dated 23rd January 2020.
Rumble intends to test the Exploration Target with drilling and this further drilling is expected to extend over approximately 12 months.