- MOUNT ALEXANDER RESOURCE UPGRADE
- The Directors of Zenith Minerals Limited are pleased to advise that the Upgraded (Inferred) Resource now stands at: 535Mt@ 30.0% Fe, 48% SiO2 2.2% Al2O3, 0.1% P & 0.5% S. This represents 36% increase in tonnage at an improved iron grade. Substantial additional potential exists for increased tonnage with only ~50% of target BIF drill tested to date, and supported by revised Exploration Target.
- 21 May 2013
- Earaheedy Project Maiden Manganese Resource Estimate
- Zenith Minerals Limited (ASX-ZNC) is pleased to advise that a maiden resource estimate has been completed at the Company’s 100% owned Red Lake prospect in the Earaheedy Basin.
- 9 April 2013
- Mount Alexander Resource Drilling Update
- The Directors of Zenith Minerals Limited are pleased to advise that assay results have been received for RC drilling at the Company's 100% owned Mount Alexander magnetite iron ore project in the West Pilbara of Western Australia.
- 4 April 2013
Adobe Acrobat Reader is required to view and print the PDF documents. Click here to download.