KAVAKLITEPE GOLD PROJECT – TURKEY (Zenith 30%)
· Two coherent plus 800 metre long, high order gold in soil anomalies (+50 ppb), with peak soil sample values over 1 g/t gold;
· Continuous rock chip of 54.0 metres grading 3.33 g/t gold, including 21.5 metres grading 7.2 g/t gold within the northwest soil anomaly (Kuzey Zone);
· Continuous rock chip of 21 metres grading 2.67 g/t gold at the Discovery Zone, and 12 metres @ 2.5 g/t gold at the Guney Zone;
· Strong chargeable IP geophysical anomaly identified directly beneath high-grade surface rock chip samples (7.68, 22.7 g/t gold) and gold in soil (up to 6.05 g/t gold) at the Kuzey Zone;
· 2016 drill results include: 16m @ 4.7 g/t, 9m @ 5.2g/t and 7.8m @ 7.3g/t Au.