DEVELIN CREEK COPPER-ZINC-GOLD-SILVER PROJECT – QUEENSLAND (Zenith 100%))
• Inferred Mineral Resource (JORC 2012) of: 2.57Mt @ 1.76% copper, 2.01% zinc, 0.24g/t gold and 9.6g/t silver (2.62% CuEq) released to ASX on the 15th February 2015.
• Mineralisation remains open at all 3 massive sulphide deposits, with upside to resource grades with Zenith RC hole twinning previous 1993 percussion hole returning significantly higher copper, zinc, gold and silver grades (300% to 700% higher);
• Initial metallurgical testwork results show positive first stage “rougher” recoveries of 90%;
• Highly prospective host rock extends for up to 50km north – south in Develin Creek tenure;
• Ongoing systematic soil geochemical programs proven a successful, initial screening tool;
• Drill target at Wilsons South (coincident HeliTEM and geochemical anomaly).